Up Close and Personal
1. MALE OR FEMALE? Female.
2. HOW OLD? ? 43.
3. WHAT'S YOUR NAME? Sandra.
4. NICKNAME? Sani.
5. DRINK? YES PLEASE!
6. SMOKE? No.
7. DO YOU DO DRUGS? No, except Anti-OCD one's.
8. DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS? No, not lot's but the one's I've got mean a lot to me.
9. HAIR COLOUR AND EYES? Both Dark Brown.
10. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Yes.
11. ARE YOU HAPPY? Yes and No.
12. HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD OCD? Probably all my life, but about 12 years seriously.
13. HAS IT EVER GOT TOO MUCH FOR YOU? Yes
14. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF SUICIDE? Yes, but that's not the answer.
15. DO YOU REGRET ALL THE YEARS WITH OCD? Yes, but there's no point dwelling on them.
16. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET WELL? Yes, I AM
17. WILL YOU DO IT? YES.
18. HAS THE OCD AFFECTED YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FAMILY? Yes, not all of my family understand it.
19. DO YOU REGRET THIS? It's a shame, but you can't make people understand if they don't want to.
20. DO YOU GET ON WITH YOUR PARENTS? Yes, they are very important to me.
21. WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? Relaxed time's spent with the people I care about.
22. WHAT MAKES YOU SAD? Selfishness, ignorance, intolerance and Big-headedness.
23.WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Death
24. ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? I believe in God.
25. DO YOU HATE HAVING OCD? Yes, but there isn't much point, I just know I have to get well.
26. WHAT ARE YOUR BEST QUALITIES? I'm caring, loving, kind and...I can be funny.
27. WHAT ARE YOUR WORST? I'm too sensitive, impatient, stubborn, thoughtless sometime's because I get carried away with my own, but not intentionally and... perhaps a bit too demanding sometime's.
28. WHAT ARE YOUR DREAMS? To be happy and have a fresh OCD - free start with my husband.
29. BEST PIECE OF ADVICE? Take one day at a time.
30. REASONS FOR THIS WEB SITE? To reach out to other people with OCD and let them know they're are not alone and to educate people about the illness.
31. BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OCD-WISE SO FAR? Deliberately getting contaminated and LOVING IT!
32. FAVOURITE FILM: Up The Junction.
33. FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME: Friends.
34. FAVOURITE COLOUR: Purple.
35. FAVOURITE FAVOURITE!! Chocolate!
Staff, H. (2009, January 3). Obsessively Me, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2021, July 25 from https://www.healthyplace.com/ocd-related-disorders/articles/obsessively-me