LifeWords. . . . . for Success!
A Sound Portrait of Words of Wisdom
Collected & Spoken
by Larry James
THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER!Audio cassette program with two cassettes featuring
333 timeless quotations!
Words have a magical impact on your life! Words inspire, encourage, motivate, stimulate your thinking and create a future vision that can change your life!
"LifeWords for Success" can put the wind in your sails!
Listen to the words spoken by the Masters, past and present, set to the sounds of nature and th egentle spray of waves of the ocean.
You will hear quotations by. . .
- Sir Winston Churchill ~ We make a living by what we get, but we making a life by what we give.
- Wayne Dyer ~ Only a ghost wallows around in the past, explaining himself with self-descriptors based on a life lived through. You are what you choose today, not what you've chosen before.
- Earl Nightingale ~ Is success worth the trouble, the effort, the commitment, the dedication, the perseverance? Yes. Yes, of course it is worth it. The time will pass anyway; why not put it to constructive, productive use? Everybody benefits, nobody loses.
- Malcom Forbes ~ To stick with a mistake is worse than making one.
- Jim Rohn ~ All things, even adversity, have their worthy purpose.
- Aldous Huxley ~ Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him.
- The Bible ~ As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men. ~ Galatians 6:10.
- Kahil Gibran ~ You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
- Ernest Holmes ~ Faith is a mental attitude which is so convinced of its own idea, which so completely accepts it, that any contradiction is unthinkable and impossible.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson ~ Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
- Lucille Ball ~ One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
- Robert Kennedy ~ Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Dorothea Brande ~ All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right-about-face which turns us from failure toward success.
- Seneca ~ Whan a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind.
- Thomas Jefferson ~ The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.
- Larry James ~ Between the thought and the thing, we have the power to choose.
- Zig Ziglar ~ You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want!
- Albert Einstein ~ A successful man is he who receives a great deal from his fellow men, usually incomparably more than corresponds to his service to them. The value of a man, however, should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
- Og Mandino ~ When you have finished your day, be done with it. Never save any of your load to carry on the morrow. You have done your best, and if some blunders and errors have crept in, forget them. Live this day, and everyday, as if it all may end at sunset, and when your head hits the pillow, rest, knowing that you have done your best.
- Helen Keller ~ Many people have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
- Mae West ~ He who hesitates is last!
- Brian Tracy ~ Those who do not have goals are doomed forever to work for those who do.
- Napoleon Hill ~ Until you have learned to be tolerant with those who do not always agree with you, until you have cultivated the habit of saying some kind word of those whom you do not admire, until you have formed the habit of looking for the good instead of the bad there is in others, you will be neither successful nor happy.
- Anthony Robbins ~ It is in your moment of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- Werner Erhard ~ When you honor your commitments over your preference of the moment, when you choose to do what you said solely because you said so, in that moment you are expressing yourself as action, rather than as a collection of mere ideas, wishes or dreams. In such moments, you find yourself producing results that seem discontinuous and unpredictable from the spectator's point of view.
- . . . and many more!
Special Bonus: Each audio program contains a 46-page, pocket-sized "LifeWords for Success" booklet featuring all of the 333 quotes on these audio cassettes with author acknowledgement.
On one cassette you will hear the gentle sounds of the ocean as Larry James reads a quotation, gives you time to think about it, then reads another quotation. The second cassette has the sounds of the birds of spring in the background as you listen to more quotations selected to focus your attention on success. There are no subliminal messages and each cassette can safely be listened to as you drive to and from your office or in the privacy of your home.
"Some of the best pick-me-ups available are quotations. I love quotes! They motivate! They inspire! As a professional speaker, I have often developed a complete presentation around a single quote or used the wisdom of others to make a point. The quoted word makes you think (even when you would rather be doing something else). In quotations rests the wisdom of the ages. Many times they are what you need to hear when you need to hear them."
There is something in this audio cassette program for everyone, whether you are in sales or management, network marketing, a mother, a father, in school, out of school, or a household executive. Everyone ocassionally needs that little "kick in the pants" to keep them up! "LifeWords for Success" will do just that!
This is a CLOSEOUT Special. Offer is good while supply lasts!
Each audio cassette album was $39.95.
CLOSEOUT Price: $20 plus $6.00 postage and handling.
Telephone orders only. Call our "toll-free" number! 800-725-9223
This audio cassette program is only offered on our website for our online friends! Order today!
next: LoveNotes for Lovers
Staff, H. (2009, January 6). LifeWords. . . . . for Success!, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2022, July 6 from https://www.healthyplace.com/relationships/celebrate-love/lifewords-for-success