Positive Qualities of ADD
- We are intelligent and highly motivated by intellectual challenges.
- We are creative and highly imaginative, and can express ourselves in unique ways.
- We have high energy and meet challenges with enthusiasm.
- We are intuitive and can easily sense the needs and feelings of others.
- We are resourceful, and can devise ways and means to accomplish things.
- We are warmhearted and enjoy doing things for others.
- We are humorous and have an ability to make others laugh.
- We are hardworking and have a never-say-die approach to life.
- We are willing to take risks and see risk-taking as a form of excitement.
- We are loyal, honest, and trustworthy.
- We are flexible, and adapt easily to change.
- We are change-agents, and like the intrigue involved in change.
- We are productive and effective if we like what we are doing.
- We are forgiving, and rarely hold grudges.
- We are good observers of the world around us, and are able to find quick solutions to complicated situations.
Staff, H. (2007, June 7). Positive Qualities of ADD, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2021, July 24 from https://www.healthyplace.com/adhd/articles/positive-qualities-of-add