Bipolar Psychosis:Table of Contents
What is bipolar psychosis? Take an in-depth look at psychosis in bipolar disorder, why it's so scary, and treatment of bipolar psychosis.
Part 1: What is Bipolar Psychosis?
- A Technical Definition of Psychosis
- Psychosis Test: Am I Psychotic?
- Psychosis Symptoms: What are Hallucinations and Delusions?
- Psychosis and Mood Swing Complications
- The Progression of Psychosis in Bipolar Disorder
Part II: A Deeper Understanding of Bipolar Psychosis
- Types of Mania
- What is the Difference Between Full-blown Mania and Full-blown Psychotic Mania?
- Bipolar Depression with Psychosis
- Suicide and Bipolar Psychosis
- Why Can Psychosis Be So Mean and Scary?
Part III: Medications for Bipolar Psychosis
- Causes of Psychosis: Psychosis and the Brain
- Medications Used to Treat Bipolar Psychosis
- Antipsychotic Medication Side Effects
- A Final Note About Bipolar Psychosis
For comprehensive information on treatment of bipolar disorder, read The Gold Standard for Treating Bipolar Disorder (table of contents here). This section covers bipolar medications, alternative and complementary treatments for bipolar disorder and answers important questions about the challenges of living with bipolar disorder. Includes video interviews with Julie Fast on personal aspects of living with bipolar disorder.
About the author, Julie Fast
About John Preston, Psy.D.
next: What is Bipolar Psychosis?
~ all articles on bipolar disorder
~ bipolar community homepage
Fast, J. (2010, September 15). Bipolar Psychosis:Table of Contents, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2023, March 31 from https://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar-disorder/psychosis/bipolar-psychosis-toc