Where Do You Get the Strength to Meet Life's Challenges
Here's what's happening on the HealthyPlace site this week:
- Welcome Theresa Fung, author of "The Unlocked Life" Blog
- Share Your Mental Health Experiences
- "Where Do You Get the Strength to Meet Life's Challenges" On HealthyPlace TV
- From HealthyPlace Mental Health Blogs
Theresa is a fun, generally positive person, but she apparently has a naughty side to her. One day, she decided not to play by the rules and she married her boss.
We're glad to have Theresa writing for us at HealthyPlace.com. She'll be blogging about relationships, family life and well-being. I invite you to take a look at her welcome post, where Theresa explains the concept of "The Unlocked Life" plus you can watch her first video. Then, find out what happens if you're not speaking your spouse's love language: Understanding the Five Love Languages
I hope you'll come by Theresa's blog, drop her a welcome message and share your thoughts on what's she's talking about.
"Where Do You Get the Strength to Meet Life's Challenges" On HealthyPlace TV
When the troubles, problems, challenges (you pick the word) start piling up, where does the strength come from to cope and move forward? The answer on this week's HealthyPlace Mental Health TV Show.
Watch the interview with our guest, Michele Howe, at Getting the Strength You Need to Meet Life's Challenges.
Your comments and observations are welcomed.
- Bipolar Treatment: If I'm Doing Everything Right, Why am I Still Sick? (Breaking Bipolar Blog)
- Adult ADHD: Is It Just Me, or Do We Not Know Ourselves Very Well? (ADDaboy! adult ADHD blog)
- When Encouragement Sounds Like Criticism (Eating Disorder Recovery: The Power of Parents blog)
- Parenting with Anxiety and Celebrating the Small Victories (Nitty Gritty of Anxiety blog)
- Understanding the Five Love Languages (The Unlocked Life Blog)
- ADHD in Your Family Tree
- Understanding Bipolar: Show and Tell
- Death and Anorexia
- ADHD: Pulling the Plug on Video Games
Feel free to share your thoughts and comments at the bottom of any blog post. And visit the mental health blogs homepage for the latest posts.
Staff, H. (2010, July 2). Where Do You Get the Strength to Meet Life's Challenges, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2024, February 21 from https://www.healthyplace.com/other-info/mental-health-newsletter/where-do-you-get-the-strength-to-meet-lifes-challenges