Welcome to HealthyPlace: America's Mental Health Channel
We're here to help.
If you are coming from the RealMentalHealth.com domain, welcome to HealthyPlace.com: America's Mental Health Channel. To help you find the mental health information you are looking for, below you will find links to every major section of our website. Under "Communities," there's a link to the section homepage as well as to the table of contents (toc) for each of those sections (where you'll find a listing of every article we have on the subject). You can also try running a search from our search box using the title of the article or you may find similar information by clicking on a link below.
We're glad you found us. We hope you'll participate on the HealthyPlace.com website. And, on the right side, please sign up for our free email newsletter so you can keep up with what's happening here. We also invite you to join the HealthyPlace Facebook Fan page and HealthyPlace on Twitter for daily updates and other information.
HealthyPlace.com is divided into various communities representing major psychological interests. In each community, we have comprehensive, authoritative information on each psychological disorder. There are also independently run sites that provide information and support. In addition, you'll find transcripts from relevant chat conferences, personal stories of people writing about what it's like living with a specific disorder, support and much more.
HealthyPlace Mental Health Blogs
- Blogs Homepage
HealthyPlace.com Mental Health Videos
- Mental Health Videos - videos on depression, anxiety, eating disorders, ADHD, addictions, and more.
Mental Health News and Information
- Mental Health Information
- Adult Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders
- Online Psychological Tests
- Prescription Assistance Programs
- Clinical Trials
- Resource Phone Numbers
- Suicide Information
- Pharmacology of Psychiatric Medications - usage, dosage, side-effects
- Psychiatric Medications - Patient Information Sheets - usage, dosage, side-effects (in plain English)
HealthyPlace Mental Health Support Network
- Our support network is for people with mental health concerns as well as their family and friends. If you need support or want to share support, are looking for feedback on diagnosis or treatment issues, wanting to know how others are coping, or just plain looking for someone who's been there and who understands, we invite you to join the HealthyPlace Mental Health Support Network.
HealthyPlace Mental Health TV Show
Books on Psychology - Bookstore
- HealthyPlace Mood Tracker - it's an online mood journal that you complete daily. It only takes about 5 minutes of your time. Mental health professionals usually urge their patients with depression, bipolar disorder or another mood disorder to keep a mood journal as part of their treatment plan.
back to: HealthyPlace.com Homepage
Tracy, N. (2010, June 1). Welcome to HealthyPlace: America's Mental Health Channel, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2020, November 30 from https://www.healthyplace.com/about-healthyplace/about-us/rmh-page-not-found