ADD Focus Homepage
Our Focus Is On: Helping ADD Kids Become Winners
These pages provide information about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - ADHD/ADD including diagnosis, treatment, classroom management, parent education, behavior modification, communication and family relationships. Here you will find comprehensive information, practical suggestions and useful materials for teaching and parenting children and teens with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - ADD/ADHD.
Useful Information, Practical Solutions.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: What is ADD/ADHD, diagnosis, causes, long-term outlook, social problems, and much more information.
Learning Issues: What is a learning disability, dyslexia, overcoming visual - spatial problems, arithmetic disabilities, and more.
Treatments and Medications: Types of medications used for ADD/ADHD, Adderal, Cylert, Desoxyn, Dexedrine, Ritalin, psychological treatments, diet, brain research, supplements and more.
Parenting: Good parent-child communication, words of encouragement, building your child's self-esteem, behavior communication, and more.
Improving Your Child's Learning Ability: Improving: attention, concentration, reading skills, spelling, reading, math, vocabulary building, and much more.
Tips for Teachers: Classroom interventions, strategies and suggestions for specific behaviors and more.
ADD Focus Store: Books, tapes, games on ADHD, dyslexia, parent education, social & emotional development and more.
Resources: Resources and organization that offer a wide range of information and services related to children, adolescents and adults with ADD/ADHD.
Table of Contents
- General Information on Attention Deficit Disorder
- 10 Years of Brain Imaging Research Shows the Brain Reads Sound by Sound
- About Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Disorder ADD / ADHD Educational Material
- Treatments and Medications for Attention Deficit Disorder
- How to Parent Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD / ADD
- About Dyslexia and Reading Problems
- Dyslexia and Learning Disabilities Educational Material
- Educational Material to Improve Reading and Writing Skills
- Helping Your Child Overcome Spatial Problems
- Helping Your Child with Creative Writing Assignments
- Helping Your Child with Handwriting
- Reading Checkup Guide
- Tips for Teachers
- Parenting 101
- Handling Sibling Rivalry
- Establishing a Parent-Teacher Relationship
- About Dr. Robert Myers
- ADD - ADHD Bibliography
- The BAIR Filtering System
- Junior Phonics Has Children Reading As Early As Three Years Old
- Mathematics and Arithmetic Skill Building Educational Material
- ADD - ADHD Support Organizations
- Famous People with Attention Deficit and Learning Disorders
- Guidelines For Good Communication With Children
- Helping Children Overcome Reading Difficulties
- Helping Your Child At Home With The Neurological Impress Method of Reading
- Improving Reading For Children and Teens
- Parenting Skills and Parent Education Educational Material
- Phonics Information
- Social Problems Often Associated with Attention Deficit Disorder
- The Phonics Game
- The Use of Focus with Children and Young Teens with Attention Deficit Disorder Is Backed by Clinical Research and Professional Practice
- Tips for Helping Kids and Teens with Homework and Study Habits
- Treatments for Attention Deficit Disorder Overview
Staff, H. (2008, December 28). ADD Focus Homepage, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2021, June 24 from https://www.healthyplace.com/adhd/articles/add-focus-homepage